Long Island Fishing Resources
The following is a list of useful Long Island Fishing resources prepared by our captains:
- Northeast Angling: Experience saltwater fishing like never before! Learn to select the right rods, reels, hooks and lures. Learn to rig and present your baits like a pro and get the most out of your gear.
- New York Tides: Check the tides for any New York location on any date (select Port Washington)
- Kings Point, NY – Weather Buoy Info: See the current and past conditions recorded by the Kings Point, NY NOAA weather buoy
- Execution Rocks, NY – Weather Buoy Info: See the past and current conditions at Execution Rocks, NY as recorded by the NOAA weather bouy.
- Long Island waters and NY Harbor Marine Forecast: See the marine forecast for Long Island Sound waters and NY Harbor provided by the Weather Underground
- Port Washington, NY – Current Radar Image: Weather channel local weather radar image for Port Washington, NY
- Port Washington, NY – NOAA Weather: See the 7-day forecast for Port Washington, NY as provided by NOAA
- All inclusive Saltwater Fishing Directory: Saltwater Fishing Directory