The following is a list of useful Long Island Fishing resources prepared by our captains:
- Northeast Angling: Experience saltwater fishing like never before! Learn to select the right rods, reels, hooks and lures. Learn to rig and present your baits like a pro and get the most out of your gear.
- Kings Point, NY – Weather Buoy Info: See the current and past conditions recorded by the Kings Point, NY NOAA weather buoy
- Execution Rocks, NY – Weather Buoy Info: See the past and current conditions at Execution Rocks, NY as recorded by the NOAA weather bouy.
- Port Washington, NY – Tides: See the current and future tides for Port Washington, NY.
- Long Island waters and NY Harbor Marine Forecast: See the marine forecast for Long Island Sound waters and NY Harbor provided by the Weather Underground
- Port Washington, NY – Current Radar Image: Weather channel local weather radar image for Port Washington, NY
- Port Washington, NY – NOAA Weather: See the 7-day forecast for Port Washington, NY as provided by NOAA
- All inclusive Saltwater Fishing Directory: Saltwater Fishing Directory
Our Charter Fishing Friends
Sportfish Galapagos – San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Catch the world’s largest fish on your private charter with Sportfish Galapagos. Patagonia Ecomultisports is operated by Marco Gutierrez. Marco and his team have a comprehensive network of providers on San Cristobal that can accommodate all your fishing, touring, lodging, and dining needs. Your guide for the fishing adventure is none other than Boston legend, Pete Santini. Pete is the most experienced and entertaining fishing guide that you will find in San Cristobal. You are guaranteed to have a great time and catch plenty of fish!
Helen-H – Hyannis, MA USA
Helen H Fleet – The fastest party and charter boats in New England! Based in Hyannis, MA on Cape Cod specializing in Cod, Fluke, Striped Bass, Tuna, Sea Bass, Porgies, and more. Visit the website to learn about specialty trips, schedules, rates, reports, contact information, and what to bring.